Angel Heart Facilitators, Phil Laing, Janet Lessin, Theresa J Morris for Ascension Center Education (ACE) and ACO


OATH ORACLE ANGEL HEART HEALERS
TJ Morris Angel Heart Life Coaching Seminars
TJ Morris Angel Heart Seminars
TJ Morris
Angel Heart
Seminars
us
I swear by the Infinite Mind of the Universe, that is God within and about me, and by all gods and goddesses and powers of good that be, all these things taking witness, that, according to my God-given ability and judgment, I will in every way keep this, My Oath and Covenant-
I Dedicate above all else in my life to lift others from lack of wholeness in their minds, bodies, and souls.
Theresa-2BJ-2BMorris-2BBook-2B42
I will abstain from every voluntary act of injustice and corruption in the practice of my metaphysical art.
Old-Age-Metaphysical-Photo
I swear that I will not take advantage of those who place their trust in me as their Metaphysical Doctor-nor take advantage of them Due to their weakness in mind, body, or spirit-but rather rid them of their weakness, which is my chosen profession.
Theresa-2BJ-2BMorris-2BBook-2B32
I will be compassionate to those who are broken of spirit, but will not overindulge them in sympathy to keep them weak. Rather, I will teach them of the Strength and Power they have within themselves to resurrect their spirit, and thus their lives.
Return-of-our-Christ-Consiousness-Spirit
I will Discourage those who find comfort in glorifying me, glorifying instead the Power within them that has made them whole and encourage them to say to all that the Power is within them to do likewise.
TJ-Morris-Spirit-ESP
I share the knowledge of the Power within by my metaphysical art. “I am a practitioner of self-Discover” – and seek not my own personal glory, but rather to glorify others within themselves.
I will hold in confidence the guarded secrets of those who bare their souls to me in private. I will never make their words public, except in passing, to teach others by way of their experiences, but without identifying them in any way – or in consultation with my colleagues in Discussing their good, knowing that my colleagues likewise honor this sacred trust.
Life-is-an-Echo
I shall nourish a sense of humor within myself that, as part of my healing, I may bring a sense of lightness to the hearts of others-that we may laugh together at the foolishness of the mortal mind to better contrast and thus glorify the Immortal Mind within us all.
I swear to set aside personal pettiness and personal pride in my associations with my colleagues – that it may never take precedent over the time we have on this earth to be of service to others through our common metaphysical practices.
I swear that if the Spirit and Intelligence of Universal Life grants me substance to provide me with the means to pursue this, my chosen profession, to the Spirit of Life I swear that I shall thank it every day of my life that I have been able to be of service to others through my art-knowing well, within myself, that there is no greater way that I could be living my life.
Beginning-Was-Conscious
While I keep this Oath inviolate and unbroken, may it be granted to me to enjoy life and my metaphysical art, forever honored by men-not for my personal recognition, but rather that I have caused them to recognize the Power within themselves.
But should I, by transgression, violate this Oath, mine be the reverse.
Crystalline-Being
I Swear This Oath In My Heart Where The Intelligence Of The Universe, Which Is in My God, Forever Knows My Innermost Thoughts-And So It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts